Notices

Teens Pics & Vids

Old Today, 01:50 PM   #191
mrfoxx711
Elite Member

mrfoxx711
Default Yoga Can Wait

Yoga Can Wait

DESCRIPTION: I was spying on my girl Sara stretching before her yoga students came. Her body in those yoga pants and training bra was so tight and sexy. I couldnt help but grab her ass and try to get some pussy before she had a yoga class. She told me she didnt have enough time, so I told her Id buy her a new purse if she let me slide and record the whole thing! She agreed, so I took out my dick and gobbled it down, fitting it all in her mouth! When I went to fuck her she would let me take off her pants so I just ripped them open and drilled into her from behind. Sara was pissed that I did that but as soon as she got a feel of my dick, none of that mattered. I fucked her and rubbed her clit until she came and finally I exploded into her mouth and there was no mess at all!
MODEL: Sara Luvv
GENRE: Teens

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 22 min 37 s
Size: 265 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:50 PM   #192
mrfoxx711
Elite Member

mrfoxx711
Default Anal Toys R Us

Anal Toys R Us

DESCRIPTION: Well, looks like the mailman delivered to the wrong address, as usual. This time however, the package that was for Renne was opened by one of her curious neighbors, Tyler. He finds a sex toy and cant wait to go give it to her, if you know what I mean. After some embarrassment, she reveals she wants to prepare for anal for her boyfriend and was trying to just practice but our sneaking neighbor suggests its best to try with someone, I.E. him! She doesn?t seem to mind and they go back to her place. Renne starts off with a little strip tease revealing her tiny small frame. She starts to play with herself a bit and then the lesson really begins, as she gets lubed up and sticks a finger in her ass while her pussy gets toyed, then two fingers, then the toy goes in as well! After that preparation, she slobs on his knob to get it real wet and then gets bent over and fucked in her ass. In the end, her lesson finishes with a semen shower all over her face and chest.
MODEL: Renee Roulette

INFO:
======
Duration: 36 min 54 s
Size: 435 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Old Today, 07:50 PM   #193
mrfoxx711
Elite Member

mrfoxx711
Default A Spanish Sucking

A Spanish Sucking

DESCRIPTION: This sexy teen Amarna Miller comes to us hailing from some spanish speaking region. Red headed, light eyed, milky white skinned Amarna doesnt really bother with an introduction, rather, she just wants to drop down to her knees and earn herself a huge load. Shes definitely a professional with the huge amount of deep throating she does here. If you like it sloppy, this is the girl to watch. She gives great attention to the important things and gives our boy a proper ball washing with her tongue. She flips herself over on to a table and gets to demonstrate how deep her throat really is while she gets fingered. She ultimately gets what she wanted, a free meal via cum swallowing.
MODEL: Amarna Miller

INFO:
======
Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 176 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Old Today, 10:51 PM   #194
mrfoxx711
Elite Member

mrfoxx711
Default Paying Rent With a Creampie

Paying Rent With a Creampie

DESCRIPTION: Its the end of the month and time for Anya to pay rent. The thing is shes a huge spoiled brat. Tyler, her roommate comes to collect her rrent money and she was just being a bitch about it and making excuses. Tyler just had enough and told her to get her stuff and leave. Anya came up with a brilliant idea and started flirting with him, saying that she could help him out if he could help her out. Anya rubbed Tylers dick through his pants and said he could fill her tight pussy with cum if that will square off her debt. He agreed and before you know it, Anya is gagging on his huge cock! She sat on his meat and got pounded into while she rode it. This tiny slut begging to be fucked and came all over his dick! Finally Tyler sprayed his load into her pussy and called it even...for this month.
MODEL: Anya Olsen

INFO:
======
Duration: 34 min 59 s
Size: 466 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD